However. Until I figure that out, here's another recap:
- Woke up early as hell, and drove 2 1/2 hours northwest, from Orlando to New Port Richey, which is north of Tampa. My mom's best friend lives there.
- My uncle and I picked up the new car, and drove it back to Orlando...
- ...Where my two cousins, who were both in Supergirl shirts, played dress up: one as Pocahontas, and the other as Rapunzel, complete with pieces of packaging tape stuck to her head as "hair."
- My uncle Philip made a bomb chicken wrap, with spinach and hummus. I'm totally gonna steal that recipe.
- Went to go see my brother. I can't not cry when I do.
- Finally left around 6ish, and got home just before 10.
- My mom informed me that I may have JUST missed Casey Anthony arriving back in Orlando. Rats. She'd make a great mo-uh, I mean wi-uh, I mean frie-uh, topic of conversation.
- Publix makes a pretty good Cherry Nut ice cream.