I'm writing this on my iPod, so please excuse the formatting. Here's today's events:
- Left Fort Lauderdale later than expected; got to Orlando close to 5.
- Lots of crazy looking weather on the road today.
- I took pictures, and posted them on Instagram. I'll post 'em on here tomorrow.
- My 4 year old cousin told me that pee is urine, while wearing a cat outfit.
- My 8 year old cousin discussed the Casey Anthony verdict with me.
- I had a discussion with my aunt and uncle about life and happiness. Me and him have the same view: that one should be greatful for what they have, and not let whatever life throws at them get them down.
- I watched The Incredibles with my cousins. I really think Marvel should fold them into their continuity when the comic licensing comes up.
- Gotta wake up early, to go get my car. It's a 2 1/2 hour drive from here.
- My uncle just tried to sneak in my bed, in just bikini briefs. Swear to God.