- The daytime was pretty boring. Took my mom and Rita, her guide dog, to Petco and Publix. Wish it was more exciting...
- ...However, when I got to work, I found that someone had poo'd on the floor of the men's room. It's nice to share the bathroom with the public.
- A new class was just hired, and tonite was their first official nite on the floor. Since I have all that management and training experience, I try (and like) to help 'em out.
- But that don't mean they're immune to my joking around. I keep things fun at work.
- There are some people at work who I genuinely look forward to working with. They appreciate what I bring to the job, and make me feel welcome. It's nice, and I want to pay it forward to the new hires.
- Oh, so a pretty cigar rep took down my contact information. She said she's gonna hook me up with some! Cigars, that is.
- ...I think.