And, if there isn't, you might have to get out more.
So, without further adieu, here's my recap of the day:
- I got too little sleep, woke up early, and weed-wacked the yard, as the lawn mower is out of commission temporarily.
- Learned that weed-wacking an entire yard takes a lot of time, battery power, and arm strength.
- I got cursed at and threatened at work, over carry on bag fees...
- ...But a hot girl dropped her pizza while walking towards me, and admitted that she was too busy looking at me, and stumbled.
- Which brings up a ridiculous observation I've made: since when did I become hot? I think I'm alright looking, but when I catch girlfriends and wives checking me out in front of their significant others on a nightly basis, it kinda makes me wonder. Not that my head'll get bigger; I have trouble enough already buying hats.
- I got word that my Joker illustration was getting a lot of potential buyers... Too bad it isn't for sale.
- HOWEVER. It DOES mean I'm going to do more pieces like that, and put them up for sale!
- Oh, and I watched the 2nd episode of Torchwood: Miracle Day. I gotta admit, I like Bill Pullman in it so far. He's oddly creepy.